WeChat for PC Download Windows 10/8/7/XP
Stay connected to friends & family with the most popular messaging app – all from the comfort your own home. For those of you in search of a high quality mobile messaging app to use in your daily lives, look no further than WeChat for Windows! With well over 800 million active users, this easy-to-use app is the best way to communicate with your peers, (especially those in Asia)! If you enjoy the convenience of using this popular mobile messaging app on your cell phone, you will love being able to use it on the large screen of your Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10.
There are quite a few advantages to downloading WeChat onto your PC or Mac. Most customers would agree that the option of using this app on their own computer, with a larger screen and more spacious keyboard, is the greatest benefit. Instead of having to squint your eyes to on your phone’s tiny screen to decipher each word, you can view text messages and media comfortably on your computer screen. While using your mouse to swiftly organize contacts and read conversations, you can type clear, concise messages with your large keyboard!
Features of the WeChat for PC Download Windows 10/8/7/XP:
- High-quality calls around the world, free of charge.
- International calls from your land-line and/or mobile, at low rates.
- Send video, image, text and/or voice messages.
- Send voice messages through text message by recording your voice
- Create group chats with up to 500 people, or group video calls up to 9 people.
- Meet new people & make new pals nearby with friend radar
- Take photos with moments and post them on social media.
- Use web Wechat by scanning QR code with your Phone.
- Maintain the utmost privacy: as the only messaging app to be certified by TRUSTe, WeChat gives you the highest level of control over your privacy.
As one of the most popular stand-alone apps in the messaging market today, WeChat for PC has a user base of over one million users; this number continues to expand at a rapid pace! This app is available and free on Google Play; as such, it enables users to exchange messages and calls at any time of day. As a strong competitor of the well-known messaging app WhatsApp, WeChat serves as a convenient all-in-one communication app, enabling its users to connect with family, friends and colleagues from anywhere in the world, not only through unlimited texting (both SMS and MMS), but through free voice and video calling, photo sharing, game playing, and more!
WeChat for PC Download
– As an advanced, hassle-free communication app, WeChat provides it’s users with a high level of convenience, flexibility and privacy. In this sense, WeChat is one step ahead of several other applications on the market, (such as Tango and Facebook, Palringo and Twitter).
– By downloading this free app, you can easily share free messages, videos, voice over notes, emoticons and smileys with all of your friends, regardless of their location. A certain percentage of WeChat users may in fact find this app somewhat addictive, based merely on it’s convenience and satisfying nature!
– While communicating with your peers and/or colleagues through WeChat, you can create groups, use video chat or have live conversations through voice chat, (just like you do with your Facebook, Skype and WhatsApp accounts).
– The WeChat application has proven to be especially safe, ensuring a private, hassle-free experience for each user; as such, all unwanted attempts intrusive or nosy users may make to contact you are entirely preventable.
– Regardless of your level of comprehension, you will find each facet of this app quite easy to use. Based on WeChat’s professional, user-friendly nature, it naturally promotes an effective and efficient means of communication for all of it’s users.
Relevant Information & Useful Tips for Using WeChat on Windows
WeChat for Windows is the product of a Chinese telecommunications giant, known as Tencent. The app’s widespread popularity is largely due to the broad range of features it offers. By downloading this app, you can opt for instant messaging, voice chat, voice notes, video calls and the like. You can even find nearby WeChat users to chat with or engage in dialogue with complete strangers on the other side of the world if you choose to!
Needless to say, it’s important to grasp a basic understanding of WeChat App’s proper usage.
Below a list of practical suggestions for your to consider:
1. WeChat for Desktop is quite an innovative messaging app. While most of the other apps provide you with Push-to-Talk services, only WeChat provides you with the option of transferring messages at a later time. Based on this fact, you are given the option to undo any Push-to-Talk messages; by simply moving your thumb up on your phone screen and a releasing it, a Cancel button shall appear. Upon removing your thumb, the process of sending your message will be immediately halted. This is an especially nice feature for those of us may tend to say (or send) certain things on impulse!
2. You can also maintain different WeChat accounts to follow your favorite brands, celebrities, teams, etc. This makes WeChat a small social network in it’s own right. You can search and follow these official accounts on the front screen of your app or simply keep them hidden. Notifications from these accounts can also be shown on a regular basis if you like!
3. If you own a BlackBerry, you will be able to send Tzuki animated emoticons directly to your friends through WeChat. This moving emoticon will become an instant hit among your friends, as it is already highly popular among users around the world!
4. WeChat can easily be downloaded onto your PC or Mac by scanning a QR code. Within moments, WeChat will be available on your personal computer’s browser. Once you have opened this app online at web.wechat.com, simply go to your mobile app and scan your QR code. This code will be processed by both devices, where it can be used with both comfort and ease!
5. WeChat makes it easy to find friends to chat with in close proximity or in far off lands. With the ‘Find People nearby’ feature, you will be able to say hello to people within close proximity and/or abroad, in other places around the world. Similarly, with the ‘Shake’ feature, you will be able to talk randomly to different people. You can also use the ‘Message in a Bottle’ feature to receive random replies to your request.
The importance of staying connected to friends and family through a quick and efficient communication app, both on and off your cell phone, cannot be stressed enough. As it’s name suggests, WeChat is a lightweight piece of software that enables you to keep in touch with your contacts, manage an array of files and maintain live conversation directly from your Windows PC.
Quick setup and user-friendly interface
The process of setting up this App is especially straightforward and should not consume much of your time at all. However, it’s important to consider the fact that this application must be installed on a supported mobile phone. Otherwise, you won’t be able to authenticate or access your contacts and files!
Nevertheless, you do not need to use a dedicated QR scanner for authentication; instead, you can apply the dedicated scanner from within the WeChat application. While it may seem like an extra hassle, this is an especially good security feature!
Once you’ve logged in, you can immediately access the messenger, chats and create a backup for your conversations from the Settings window. You’ll be happy to learn, moreover, that linking your iPhone, smartphone and/or Android to your computer will ensure that all messages ware mirrored across both devices.
WeChat allows you to transfer and download files
This feature stems from the fact that images, documents and other files can be shared with other users straight from your own computer. Your friends and colleagues will receive the files instantly, regardless of which device they choose to use WeChat on.
This app also features cloud storage,which enables you to add other files from your computer as needed.
Another noteworthy feature WeChat offers is the snapshot tool; this option enables you to capture and send pictures of your screen to any user, at any given time. This tool also permits you to add shapes and texts or capture any desired section of your desktop.
An excellent tool for WeChat users!
All in all, using this app as one of your primary instant messengers on your smartphone or tablet should be an especially convenient, user-friendly experience. WeChat for PC can help you create backups easily, reply to chats more conveniently and transfer files between your computer and mobile device without much hassle at all.
9 Ways WeChat Can Improve Your Day:
1. Wake up in the morning and check out social updates in Moments
2. Grab breakfast and pay by scanning the vendor QR code with WeChat Pay
3. Keep up with the latest news by reading Official Account articles on the bus.
4. Chat with colleagues via WeChat for Windows!
5. Shop online through the WeChat stores
6. Split a dinner bill with friends using WeChat’s AA function
7. Get a Red Packet from a friend & show them share cares about you 8. Play fun mobile games before you head to bed
9. Say goodnight to your friends and families with fun stickers
With over 800M monthly active users in China and beyond, WeChat has become one of the most popular social communication apps in the world today. While some of the features mentioned may only be available within China, WeChat Out, our VOIP feature for high-quality, low-cost calls between mobile phones and landlines is available exclusively for users internationally. On that note, be sure to download WeChat and check out WeChat Out to start living your own WeChat lifestyle today!
WeChat App crossed the line of 800 Million active users
Ultimately, the messaging app provided by WeChat serves as one of the best way to interact with millions of people around the world. This new app offers a whole new platform for us to connect with others and explore the world beyond our customary borders! In the 21st century, divisions between belief systems and lifestyles in the East and the West are fairly easy be see. It is not surprising, therefore, that the messaging app market has followed a similar path. The west-oriented countries are particularly obsessed with Facebook, Twitter and Whats app. Similarly, countries in the East, such as Japan and China opt for alternatives of their own, such as the WeChat app.
Once it appeared on the smartphone market, WeChat for PC Download Windows 10/8/7/XP has made incredible progress in the number of users it has attracted. Currently, the Tencant app is the fastest-growing messaging app in the world. Upon taking a closer look at WeChat’s continued progress, certain regularities in this trend can be seen.
First of all, let’s take a look at the year 2013, when the WeChat Messenger became a relevant option. The first quarter of that year brought 200 million users to the Chinese developer, in the record time. By the end of 2013, this messaging app had reached up to 355 millions users. Moving onto the year 2014, we can see that WeChat had nearly 450 million active users. By the end of that year, this app had gained of 500 million users, an undeniable measure of it’s popularity!
The following years were of similar importance to this Chinese company. In early 2015, there were nearly 550 million users. By the end of that same year, this number had turned into an incredible rate of 700 million people. These figures serve as a clear reflection of its widespread popularity. It is not surprising, therefore, that this company has continued to gain popularity and has since reached the point of 806 million active users. It is worth noting that the number of WeChat users has risen by almost 35% over the past year. In spite of this remarkable progress, this Chinese giant is set to make even more progress!
Ultimately, it‘s just a matter of time as to when the one billion points will be crossed. The company has made considerable effort to become a world leader, and we must appreciate the hard-work and leadership that has been demonstrated thus far.
Installing WeChat on your PC is effortless with BlueStacks!
If you would like to use WeChat on your Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10, you ought to download the free Bluestacks Android Emulator app onto your PC. By simply clicking on one of the links located at the top or bottom of this page, the process of downloading WeChat will begin automatically. Once you have selected your operating system, moreover, you can sit back and relax! This effortless installation process shouldn’t consume more than a few seconds of your time. Once the installation is complete, you can go ahead and search the Google Play app store for WeChat.
Upon setting up a new WeChat account and reviewing all the pertinent variables, the advantages of using this app on your computer as opposed to your cell phone will be obvious. Besides the speedy typing and ease of using your mouse over a touch screen, new features in WeChat, like photo and video messaging, look and operate better on your PC.
Download WeChat for PC – Windows 10, 8 and 7
You can easily send voice messages to your friends. Upon pressing the Hold to Talk button, your message will be automatically recorded. By releasing this the button, moreover, your voice message will automatically be sent to your recipient of choice!
For group Chat, just tap the plus icon on the top right of the app and add your friends from the list. Once you have selected which peers you would like to communicate with, just press okay and your group chat is ready to go! More friends can be added at different points in the chat merely by pressing the plus icon in the group.
Just like Social media apps like Facebook and Twitter, WeChat enables you capture different moments and share them directly through the app.
The latest version of WeChat makes it possible to send fun video messages to your friends. Once you have recorded this kind of message and released the button, your videos will be automatically sent to your friend(s) of choice
Group Chat QR Code
Invite your friends via QR code or share your QR code with a group; anyone can join you on WeChat merely by scanning these digits.
Chat History Backup
Just like any other messenger, you can create a backup for your messages by going to. Settings, >> General >> Chat history backup.
By going to Social >> Shake, you’ll find another way of discovering friends through this app. Simply shake your device, and if it matches who are also shaking their phones others around the globe and their profiles will be displayed on your screen. At this point in the process, you can send them greetings and make new, international friends!
People Within Close Proximity
The Look Around feature is the best feature of all the time. By using this, you can search a range of people WeChat users and send them a quick hello, (or go ahead and introduce yourself, if you feel inclined)!
A Walkie Talkie feature is now available on WeChat for both Android and iPhone users. Simply select your friends and click the Live chat button; this will automatically send an invitation your buddies or your group member of choice.
STEPS FOR RUNNING WeChat on Windows PC:
Step 1. Have the Android Emulator that has been mentioned above downloaded and installed onto your PC. Next, use the link that has provided and download BlueStacks for Windows.
Step 2. Create a shortcut for this application on your desktop and open it once the process of installing the emulator is complete.
Step 3. Type WeChat onto your search bar, and gain immediate access to your new app.
Step 4. At this point, you will see the WeChat icon.
Step 5. Automatically download and install this app by merely clicking on the WeChat icon.
6. Enjoy the many practical uses of the application.
You have finished the entire process of installing WeChat on your computer by following these simple steps. By the same token, you have succeeded in syncing your contacts so they, too, can access WeChat once you are logged in. Running WeChat on PC is simple with BlueStacks for Windows!
After downloading and installing the Bluestacks Android Emulator, you can start up WeChat and see the difference it makes in your day to day life. The screenshots show how easily you can read text and identify from your friends’ varied locations around the world. The camera available on your computer will also allow for taking photo and video of a higher quality; this way, you can share your best clips with everyone on your contact list.
It’s time to take your social life up a notch and download WeChat on PC and Mac today. By using the free Bluestacks Android Emulator, you can easily download WeChat for PC Download Windows 10/8/7/XP, as well as a whole variety of other great Android apps and games!